Tis’ the season of office holiday parties, eggnog, and regrets! Here are some tips and tricks for making CPAs the coolest part of your office this wintery season.
1. Ugly Christmas Sweaters are all the rage:
2. Send out some very festive cards that show how even Santa appreciates his accountant:
You know at least half of Santa’s elves are CPA’s or his whole operation would be chaos.
3. Or just use your holiday card to remind your coworkers to celebrate now or it’ll be too late…
“Here’s to another busy season!”
4. Holiday cookies are out of style. Switch it up with some fun accounting cookies!
5. Put up a few office decorations
6. Or better yet, turn your whole cubicle into a gingerbread house dreamland!
Everyone will suddenly want to submit their receipts just to get a glimpse inside.
7. Want to be a hit at the holiday party? Bring the best beer around:
8. Are you at a Big 4?
Well you’re in luck, I have two important tips for you:
1. Just enjoy the holidays for obvious reasons …
Don’t mention Busy Season just yet..
2. And please make good choices at the holiday party.